Throughout my life I have experienced the power of words. Words of comfort, words of support, inspiring words, words used as a reminder, and words of motivation. These instances where others have expressed encouragement, love, and support have made a huge difference in my life. To all of those who have been a positive influence in my life – I express my gratitude and sincere THANKS!
To start off, I will share with you some of my favorite quotes and continue to add more each week:
- Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. – Napolean Hill
- The time is always right to do what is right. – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. – Richard B. Sheridan
- No one can defeat us unless we defeat ourselves. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Great works are performed not by strength but by perserverance. – Samuel Johnson
- Control your destiny or someone else will. – Jack Welsh
- Success doesn’t come to you … you go to it. – Marva Collins
- Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. – Seneca
- The diference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. – Tommy Lasorda
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek. – Mario Andretti
Please feel free to share your favorite quotes in the comments section below. Let’s do our best to lift and inspire one another, rather than tear each other down.