Tai Cheng – Short Video Introduction
What do you do when body no longer tolerates high impact, intense workouts? Do you stop all together and just let your body deteriorate? Your answer better be NO!! Well now you can enjoy the benefits of a low impact workout that will help you improve flexibility, build strength and help you return to things that you enjoy the most. Introducing Tai Cheng:
Tai Cheng vs. Tai Chi – What is the difference?
How is Tai Cheng different then Tai Chi? Dr. Cheng’s ability to help you learn this ancient martial art will have working through your Tai Chi moves like a skilled artist.
Top 4 Benefits of Tai Cheng:
- Relieve Stress, Aches and Pains
- Strengthen your core
- Improve Balance
- Increase Range of Motion
Who would benefit from the Tai Cheng Program?
- Ideal for athletes trying to improve mobility
- Fitness enthusiasts that are looking to prevent injury
- Individuals who need to improve balance
- People who can’t tolerate higher impact workouts
What is included in the Tai Cheng Program?
12 workout DVDs, plus, a Master Scroll DVD:
- Master Scroll DVD: Learn everything you need to master Tai Cheng. Dr. Cheng breaks down each of the 18 Tai Cheng moves so you can watch exactly how each move is done and be ready to learn them from Day 1!
- DVDs 1–3: You’ll learn 6 Tai Chi moves, combining them into a fluid routine that builds strength, increases your overall range of motion, and helps reduce pain.
- DVDs 4–6: Dr. Cheng teaches you 6 new moves to help increase your energy; burn off excess fat; and build greater stability, strength, and balance.
- DVDs 7–9: You’ll be introduced to the final 6 moves that you’ll need to learn on your way to becoming a Tai Chi Master.
- DVDs 10–12: The last 3 discs will guide you through performing all 18 moves, in a powerful, yet graceful health-boosting routine.
You’ll also get these valuable tools:
- “Easy Does It” Fitness Guide: Filled with practical tips on form, technique, and mind-body realignment, it shows you how to complete Tai Cheng to help improve your health, energy, and mobility.
- “Feel Better Food Plan” Nutrition Guide: Use this guide to find delicious, easy-to-make meals and snacks that’ll help you feel younger, healthier, and more energetic.
- 90-day Daily Workout Calendar: We’ve done the work for you so you always know which sequence to do and when. Just follow along and chart your progress.
- Blue Foam Roller: Work out everyday kinks and pains and loosen tight muscles as you develop better balance, posture, and flexibility.
- Tai Cheng Tape Measure: Track the changes in your entire body as you get healthier and stronger.
In addition, you’ll receive these 6 FREE BONUS gifts (A $250 VALUE!):
1. Applied Tai Cheng: Travel and Sport (BONUS DVD): Learn how to use Tai Cheng to get more enjoyment from your favorite sports. And, discover exercises you can do while traveling—even on a plane!
2. Low-Resistance Strength Band*: Use it to build up your strength and balance.
3. Medium-Resistance Strength Band*: Step up to the green band for more resistance.
4. “Just Eat This” Week-long Menu Plan: Receive a week’s worth of healthy meal recipes to help you make the right food choices.
5. Removeable Floor Tape: Create your Tai Cheng foot placement grid with low adhesive strips that leave no sticky marks to clean up afterward.
6. Free Team Beachbody 30-day VIP Club Membership: Stay motivated with positive peer support, chat with trainers, receive expert diet and fitness tips, and get 10% off Beachbody® gear, programs, and nutritionals.
Exclusive BONUS: Order Tai Cheng on Team Beachbody, and receive the Tai Cheng Body Alignment For Better Living DVD—a $19.95 value—FREE!
Now you can regain control of your health and fitness through consistent low impact movement exercise that will have you feeling younger!
Make the choice to take control of your #1 asset – your health with the Tai Cheng home workout!