What is P90X?
P90X® is a comprehensive in-home fitness and nutrition program proven to burn fat and reshape your body in just 90 days. In fact, if P90X doesn’t get you absolutely ripped in 90 days, you’ll get your money back.
Twelve different workouts target every area of your body, incorporating moves used by elite athletes, gymnasts, weightlifters, and martial artists. In addition to doing cardio, strength training, and stretching, you’ll develop extreme overall fitness with bodyweight exercises like pull-ups and push-ups, as well as plyometrics (jump training), yoga, and kenpo. Your personal trainer Tony Horton demonstrates each move, showing a
modified version for those just getting started. Most important, he’ll keep you engaged, motivated, and even amused every step of the way. More than 3.6 million people, including numerous professional athletes and
celebrities, have bought and used P90X to get in the best shape of their lives. P90X is the #1-selling extreme home fitness program in the world, with 1.2 million+ videos posted to YouTube® by satisfied customers and
600,000+ Facebook® fans.
What makes P90X effective?
The secret behind the P90X system is an advanced training technique called Muscle Confusion™, which accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines, so your body keeps adapting and changing throughout the 90 days. This variety challenges your muscles and keeps them from getting accustomed to the workouts over time, so you don’t plateau, and because you’re working different muscles in different ways with each workout, P90X makes it possible for you to “Bring It!®” hard every day, without the pain or injury that often comes from repetitive motion.
What makes P90X unique?
Most in-home workout programs offer only one kind of fitness training. But the 12 P90X DVDs give you intense cross-training with 5 hard-core resistance routines, 3 fat-scorching cardio routines, and 2 ab-ripping routines, as well as extreme yoga and advanced flexibility. You work all your muscles from every possible angle, using many different techniques. Whether you want to lean out, bulk up, or get ripped, there are endless ways to mix and match the routines to keep you motivated for the full 90 days and beyond. The other thing that makes P90X unique is Tony Horton himself. Not only is he an experienced trainer who’s devised the most efficient ways to get your body into peak shape, he’s incredibly engaging and inspiring, constantly encouraging you to “do your best and forget the rest.” He’s also been known to crack the odd—and we do mean odd—joke from time to time. Imagine a cross between an upbeat motivator and a standup comic, and you’re pretty close.
Who would benefit from the P90X workouts?
- Anyone who is looking to lose weight
- Men who are trying improve strength and build a stronger ripped body
- Women who wants to have long, lean muscles without bulking up
- Former athletes who are looking to get back into shape
- Current athletes who want to improve performance and reduce the risk of injury
Here’s what you get with P90X:
12 Diverse and Intense Workouts:
- P90X – 01 Chest & Back. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizes two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X – 02 Plyometrics. Explosive jumping cardio routine, proven to dramatically improve athletic performance.
- P90X – 03 Shoulders & Arms. A potent combination of pressing, curling, and fly movements that will leave you stronger and more defined.
- P90X – 04 Yoga X. Combines strength, balance, flexibility, and breath work to enhance your physique and calm your mind.
- P90X – 05 Legs & Back. Squat, lunge, and pull in a total-body workout like no other.
- P90X – 06 Kenpo X. Intense cardiovascular workout includes punching and kicking for endurance, balance, and coordination.
- P90X – 07 X Stretch. Achieve a higher level of athleticism, prevent injuries, and avoid plateaus.
- P90X – 08 Core Synergistics. Build and support the core while conditioning your body.
- P90X – 09 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizing two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X – 10 Back & Biceps. Flex your powerful biceps, and focus on toning and tightening those showcase upper-body muscles.
- P90X – 11 Cardio X. Low-impact, fat-burning cardio routine.
- P90X – 12 Ab Ripper X. Sculpt an incredible six-pack and improve your physical performance.
You also get 5 P90X Plus Advanced Workouts (on 4 DVDs):
- Interval X Plus. Propel your heart rate up and down with 3 speeds: recovery, medium, and full-out, creating the most dramatic change in the shortest period of time.
- Kenpo Cardio Plus. This advanced-level Kenpo, with new moves, will shred the most stubborn layer of fat with an all-out self-defense workout.
- Upper Plus. This monster upper-body workout will defy the plateau phenomenon by blasting all the muscles from the hips on up.
- Total Body Plus. By adding new synergistic moves, your muscles get pumped, then recuperate in stages until you’ve got nothing left.
- Abs/Core Plus. This workout adds 4 different positions (hanging, sitting, standing, and plank positions) to intensify your ab work and shred your midsection even faster.
Plus, get these informative tools:
- 3-Phase Nutrition Plan. Designed to help you lose fat, build lean muscle, and maintain high energy levels through each part of the program.
- P90X Fitness Guide. Packed with information and tools to help you set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay inspired.
- How to Bring It Video. Get a quick overview of the complete P90X Extreme Home Fitness training system.
And get these tools to keep you motivated:
- P90X Calendar. Lets you know exactly what to do each day, set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.
- Online Support. You’ll have access to Tony and other fitness experts, and peer support from your fellow P90Xers.
What equipment is recommended for use with the P90X workout?
Throughout the P90X program you will be using different workout equipment to increase your results. Below is a list of items that you will most likely want at some point in your P90X journey.
- Chin-Up Bar
- Chin-Up Max
- Tony Horton’s PowerStands®
- 3 Resistance Bands
All of the items above, plus a few extras are included in the P90X Ultimate Package.
What kind of RESULTS can I achieve with P90X?
Check out the video below or many others on YouTube to see results from everyday people like you and me.
Are there any nutritional recommendations that can increase my P90X results?
• Shakeology® helps provide customers with the nutrition they need to achieve their fitness goals with P90X
• Results and Recovery Formula® Postworkout Drink
• E&E Energy and Endurance®Pre-Workout Formula
Exclusive Bonus workouts for ordering the P90X program here today?
By ordering here today, you will receive 2 workout DVDs from the P90X ONE on ONE™ series. A $40.00 value—FREE! Who doesn’t want to get things for FREE??
Final Thoughts on the P90X fitness program
P90X has helped countless people transform their health and fitness. It is a very comprehensive program in that it targets strength, cardio, core control, and flexibility. If you are looking for a way to change your health and fitness then P90X is a great place to start. Add your success to the growing list of P90X survivors and get ready to “Bring IT!” by ordering below.
To your ultimate success!
P.S. Please share this P90X information with other friends and family who are contemplating P90X as their program of choice!