Exericse + Proper Nutrition + Support = Success
Nutrition is one of the 3 key pillars to achieving success with your health and fitness. Because it is so vital to your health and offers so many benefits, let’s look at some tips to help you take control of your nutrition.
5 Nutrition Tips:
- Keep it simple. There is a lot of conflicting information about nutrition. There are a few guidelines that every successful “diet” program will endorse and you should stick to that as your simple guide. Here are the recommendations of most nutrition programs in a nutshell: fruits, vegetables, lean meats, healthy fats, and lots of water!
- Stay hydrated! Water is a necessity for your body to function at its optimal state, yet it is estimated that 70% of the population walks around partially dehydrated. Don’t let you lack of hydration rob you from having success.
- Keep Track. This can be a tedious process, but those who individuals who track their nutrition lose 30% more of their unwanted pounds, than those who don’t keep track. There are lots of different apps and programs that can help make this process easier.
- Get back on that horse. If you fall off your nutrition regimen, don’t beat yourself up and go further into a hole, get back at it as quickly as possible. Don’t expect perfection, just expect better decisions on a more consistent basis.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of nutrition. You will never outwork poor nutrition, I have tried and it doesn’t work. The truth is if you are going to exercise consistently, your body will require good nutrition to support recovery and avoid muscle breakdown and eventually injury.